Monday, June 28, 2010

Have A Look At What Might Be Our Fugly New Home Kit


by Rachid

Annoyed, disappointed, underwhelmed. Just a few words that come to mind when I look at this ugly new kit that's supposedly ours as of tomorrow that I found on EPL Talk. God I hate it! The sleeves have such an ugly trim and the design on the torso is so bland and boring. Why did we take this long to release this kit? The design (or lack there of) of it looks like a template at best. I think the bold trim on the sleeves also makes it look a bit too feminine for a bunch of men to be wearing. Here are a couple more shots of it, if your eyes can bear the pain.



It's not confirmed that these are authentic but they definitely don't look photoshopped to me. Anyway, leave a comment and let me know if you find it as horrid as I do.

Until next time, dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review http://thearsenalternative.blogspot.com/ on alexa.com